Tuesday, April 18, 2006

My camera is officially broken, so I now have to borrow photos from other people. The above photo is from Ben Lehman, who helped me set up this blog. He has some amazing photos on his blog: http://waywardmoot.blogspot.com/. Ben is another Star Wars freak and even has a tattoo of the symbol for Boba Fett on his arm. That is more diehard than me! We are swearing in officially as volunteers on Friday. I am excited about swearing in but I am also sad that I will not be able to see some of my favorite people on a regular basis after this week. That just means I will be traveling a lot! We are in Quito this week, and I have to do some major shopping to replace what I lost, plus make sure I have a nice outfit for when we finally go dancing on Friday. I can't believe I've been here for more than 2 months, and I haven't gone dancing at all. It should be a fun week. I love Quito!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home