Friday, April 07, 2006







Here are some more photos from our trip to Cerro Blanco last week. The top picture is of the little cabin we stayed in. There were 9 of us in 2 small rooms, so I had to sleep on the floor 3 nights in a row. I was a little worried about the scorpions I saw hanging out beneath the cabin, but I was brave (and tired), and fell asleep quickly despite my fears. The next photo is a cool gecko we found on a night hike. Michelle thinks it is a leopard gecko. Oh, and one of the great things about this blog is that you can always click on the photos if you want to make them bigger. Next is a tarantula, I think, which we also found on our night hike. This green butterfly really liked me, and hung out on my shirt for about 20 minutes. I really liked this tree; it reminded me of something out of Middle Earth. The last photo is another butterfly, a fun action shot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home