Friday, April 07, 2006

Visits: I thought it might be a good idea to post on my blog when people are planning on visiting me, so everyone else can start planning their trips =) My first visitor will be Cindy, and she is supposed to visit some time after July 21st but before August 5th. Then Pierre is going to visit me for a week, probably August 5th-12th. Sasha and my mom are supposed to visit some time during the second half of August, before Sasha has to start teaching again. Lastly, Rakhi and Carrie are tentatively planning on visiting me for New Year´s, depending on their job and general life situation. Oh, and Pierre will visit again in March of 2007 for about 2 weeks. Let me know when you want to visit me so we can start planning many fun fun activities!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home