Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Playlists

My latest project before I left Ecuador was coming up with new playlists, since my brother complained about my ipod when he borrowed it, saying that I was falta cool playlists. Maggie, Lindsay, Janet, Miles, Scott, Ben and Zoe helped me with this project. Here’s what we have so far:

Make it clap
Omnibus 95 songs
Covers
Chicago
Songs from movie soundtracks
Good sing-along songs
Break-up songs
Songs that feature the harmonica
Songs with great violin or fiddle solos
Sense of place songs
Prom songs
Songs with food
Good driving songs
Whistling songs
Gospel choir
Songs with animals
Transportation (cars, bikes, planes, space travel, etc.)
Songs with clothes references
America
Stalker songs
Duets
Songs that feature the accordion
Songs with birds
Ocean songs
Color songs - please see memo (song must have a color in the title!)
Days of the week
Months
Years
Body parts
Weather
Songs with associated dances
Drinking
Gilmore Girls songs

Let me know if you can think of any other good playlists, or if you are interested in seeing the songs I have for each playlist. Hopefully my brother will be impressed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home